As a CNHC registered practitioner you have access to MyCNHC where you can edit your contact details, download resources and renew your registration.
To access MyCNHC enter the email address you registered with and your password. You can also login to MyCNHC at the top right corner of the website.
If you have forgotten your password please email us at: email@example.com
Update your details on the CNHC Register
You can update your contact details and amend your password at any time. Just login to MyCNHC.
If you wish to change your name please see Guidance on changing your name to see which additional information is required as this is not a change you can make yourself.
You can download a range of useful documents. Just login to MyCNHC and click on the ‘CNHC Resources' option:
- CNHC policy documents, such as the CPD policy and template CPD log for you to complete
- Other resources such as a CNHC Poster, personalised leaflet template, appointment card template and letters to send to GP surgeries
- CNHC therapy descriptors which offer wording that you may use to describe your practice in a way that will reduce to a very great extent the risk of a complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) being upheld
- CNHC Guidance such as Advertising Guidance & CNHC Guidance on the Cancer Act 1939
- CNHC Certificate - see "Personal Documents" to access a copy of your CNHC registration certificate